TurboShredz is a blowing insulation machine that is easy to use and maintain. It is used for truck mount production at a fraction of the cost. It is versatile in application use and is used for attics, walls and fireproofing. It comes with a pressure gauge, a revolutionary tilt-back design, three 100-foot heavy duty power cords, and more.
- Versatile in blowing insulation applications, used in attics, walls or fireproofing
- Easy to use with revolutionary tilt-back design which makes service a breeze
- A portable truck mount blowing machine that is a fraction of the cost of other similar machines
- Comes with an industrial-grade wireless remote
- Easy to maintain
The FiberShredz two-piece design, light weight, built-in handle and wheels make this insulation blow machine one of the most popular machines for retail stores, lumber yards and the DIY market. If ease of use, portability and the ability to install either fiberglass or cellulose is what you demand, look no further than the FiberShredz Insulation Blowing Machine.
- Rust-free polyethylene construction is durable & lightweight
- One 15amp 115V circuit simplifies power requirements
- One hour install of R19 cellulose or fiberglass an a 1500 sq. ft. attic
SmartShredz Insulation Blow Machines offers exceptional performance, ease of use, the ability to install sidewall or attic insulation and total reliability in a compact and versatile Do-It-Yourself insulation blowing machine.
- Small size, portability & high production rate for fiberglass or cellulose
- Easy to use control panel & wired remote for simple operation
- High industry uptime and low life-cycle cost provide for a great system
SuperShredz is the largest, most powerful insulation blowing machine in the Shredz Equipment line. The high quality build and design provides reliable, long lasting operation. It is a truck or trailer mounted machine, used for high volume applications. It is used in residential track work, large custom homes, attics and BIBS.
- Easy access gate with large handle and pin setting for quick material flow adjustments
- Quick-access airlock simplifies maintenance
- Air flow settings on control panel provides ease in wall fill settings
- Controls are easy to operate from the panel or remote
- Large, fold-down loading platform
The EcoShredz insulation blowing machine is used for attic and wall applications where the contractor may be using either fiberglass or cellulose products. Weatherization contractors love the portability and flexibility this machine offers. It is designed for use in residential construction, both new and retrofit applications.
- Polyethylene construction is rust-free, lightweight, and extremely durable
- Urethane seals create long life, lasting 2-3 times longer than belted rubber
- Higher pressures and increased production rates over longer periods of time with less maintenance
- Stainless steel airlock plates provide long wear life vs. industry standard airlock construction
- Built-in handle and wheels simplify portability