Thermafiber RainBarrier/Continuous Insulation products are designed for exceptional performance in rain screen and cavity wall construction applications RainBarrier HD provide energy saving continuous insulation (ci), fire protection, and acoustical control while efficiently draining water from a wall cavity system. RainBarrier products are non-combustible and compatible with common wall ties and air barrier systems.
A few characteristics:
– Non-combustible, non-deteriorating, & inorganic
– Repels and efficiently drains water
– Heavy density rigid board
– Conserves energy, reduces Greenhouse gas and carbon emissions
– Fire resistant to temperatures above 2000º F (1,093º C)
– Controls noise and sound
– Available in dark and regular colored fibers.
For additional information on Thermafiber Rain Barrier, please contact your local Service Partners branch. You can find the Rain Barrier HD Data Sheet here.