Service Partners now carries Walltite BASF spray foam at specific locations. Walltite is a two-component closed-cell spray polyurethane foam system utilizing an EPA-approved, zero ozone-depleting blowing agent.
According to BASF’s website the WALLTITE® insulating air barrier system has the following specifics:
• Eliminates uncontrolled air leakage
• Improves occupant comfort, health and safety
• Improves indoor environmental quality
• Improves structural strength
• Reduces condensation, moisture and mold problems
• Conforms to any shape
• Is approved by the Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA) to meet the mandated air barrier requirements of the Commercial Energy Codes of Massachusetts, Wisconsin and Michigan
• Is installed only by ABAA approved applicators with third-party quality control inspection
Please contact your local Service Partners spray foam supplier for inquires regarding Walltite spray foam insulation. Locate your nearest Service Partners branch here.