As a contractor you’ve probably seen your fair share of bugs leave their mark on insulation. Critters can cause damage to insulation & create a reduction in the effectiveness of insulation. To combat the bug problem, Cellpak Supreme Plus cellulose insulation is treated with Zone Defense, an insecticide used to help prevent bug infiltration. Not only will this cellulose insulation keep bugs at bay, it will also help insulate your customer’s home and aide as a sound barrier. You can learn more about Cellpak’s Supreme Plus cellulose insulation here.
Here’s a diagram you can share with homeowners heating & cooling their home. This diagram from the DOE focuses on cleaning filters, water heater blankets and leaky faucets. Remember, Service Partners is your number one source for fiberglass insulation, spray foam & insulation accessories.
Heating and Cooling
Home heating and cooling make up for 54% of your utility bill. Combining proper equipment maintenance with recommended installation, air ceiling, and thermostat settings, you can cut heating and cooling energy use by 20 to 50%.
Here are some tips:
- A leak of one trip per second can cost $1 a month. Install low flow fixtures energy water savings of 25 to 60%
- Using a ceiling fan will allow you to raise that there must that setting by 4° with no reduction in comfort.
- Cleaning your air conditioner filter regularly can lower your air conditioners energy consumption by 5 to 15%.
- Lowering your thermostat 7-10° per eight hours a day can save you as much as 10% a year on heating and cooling costs.
- Tankless water heaters are 24 to 34% more energy efficient for homes that use 41 gallons or less of hot water daily. They are 814% more energy efficient for homestead use 86 gallons per day.
Yesterday we informed you that the DOE has released various diagrams to help customers learn about energy efficiency on different topics. We first showed you the basics and now we will get more in depth in different topical areas. Today, we will show you the diagram for saving electricity and the impact energy saving lighting can have on saving money. Remember, Service Partners is your source for energy efficient lighting. See diagram below from the DOE.
Service Partners insulation distributors are dedicated to providing valuable information to our customers.
Keeping customers happy is essential to any business that wants to maximize profitability. Happy customers will keep coming back to you and your business for help as well spread the word of your good work which could lead to more business for you. A great way to put a smile on a customer’s face is to share valuable insight about saving energy. The Department of Energy recently released a few diagrams for homeowners to help explain the basics of energy savings and what steps they can take to save energy and money. We have provided the first image below for you to share with your customers.
Service Partners is dedicated to providing our customers with valuable information on insulation and energy saving. We are the largest insulation distributor in North America with over 75 locations within the United States.