March 22, 2013 @ 2:00 pm
by: Service Partners
Building A Website | Contractors’ Club
We recently posted the importance of content on the web and how a blog can be a great way to start. If you are looking for a greater web presence, then you should consider signing up for the Contractors’ Club. The Service Partners Contractors’ Club has partnered with Energy Circle Pro to bring you, our customers, an opportunity to have a marketable website for your business.
Below are ten reasons to sign up for the Contractors’ Club and get started today building your website!
1. Low cost of entry and fast development – a complete website designed in less than a month
2. Choice of professional designs, customized for energy efficiency pros
3. Lead capture tools to qualify best prospects
4. Complete site control with a simple but powerful content management system
5. Optimized for search engines to drive inbound traffic to your site
6. Blogging functionality to enhance SEO
7. Assorted sidebar widgets for an interactive customer experience
8. Hosting at world class data centers
9. Ecommerce store option available
10. Extensive training and support
Club members can login to the Contractors’ Club website and click here to get to Energy Circle Pro information. If you’d like to join the Contractor’s Club and are currently not a member, you can apply here, and don’t worry, the application is free of charge.
Service Partners is the largest insulation distributor and supplier of fiberglass insulation in the country. Our organization supplies all 50 states with more than 75 branches nationwide.